If you were following my posts, you already know that I had promised to write about my favourite rose face packs for summer. It included Just herbs Petalsoft face pack and Rose Sandalwood one from Juicy Chemistry.
Both are extremely different in terms of ingredients, consistency and effect.So my absolute favourite among these two, is the Petal Soft one. Read on to know why 🙂
Price : Rs 395 for 150g
Ingredients : Indian rose , Indian ginseng, liquorice, Honey , Holy Basil, Natrium boricum , Rose hydrosol, Aqua, Aloevera leaf juice,Vegetable glycerine, Bentonite clay, Indian Volcanic clay, Disodium EDTA, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Natural preservative (Herbs-Essential oil complex), Fragrance.Certified Organic Ingredients
Buy from : Justherbs
Product Claims : This pack effectively reduces skin darkening, protects from sun burn and other sun induced skin damage making the skin fairer with a petal soft perfection.
Packing : Comes in a tub with a protective lid to avoid spilling of the product,along with main screw cap. Love the label. Ingredients and directions are clearly given in the label.
Consistency : This is a clay mask, that can be directly applied to skin. It is smooth in texture and has no gritty particles.
Fragrance : Absolutely love the fragrance. This product has fragrance added to it and it’s not entirely natural fragrance of ingredients alone. Still, it smells like roses and sandal. The smell is not overpowering at all and is very pleasant.
What I love about the product :
- There is no mess in product application. Just take from the tub and apply directly to skin. No need to mix or dilute. Texture is very smooth and the pack easily slides on skin.
- Smell is very pleasant and calming.
- Cools the skin instantly and calms sunburned skin in no time.
- Good quantity for the price and ingredients include rose, honey , aloe vera and liquorice that helps to control photo ageing, sun burns and melanin production.
- Very easy to wash it off.
- Doesn’t dry or stretch my combination skin.
- Did not cause any breakouts.
- Cleanses skin of dirt and impurities.
- Unlike other clay based powder masks this doesn’t heat up the skin on application or cause any tingling sensation.
Nay points :
- I have finished using half of the tub and still I don’t see any observable skin lightening.
- Can’t say it treats the spots/pigmentation due to sun burn.
- Doesn’t help in reducing acne, even though this is a clay mask.
Probably I have to use it over a period to see effects, as the ingredients are natural. But then again, I did not expect it to lighten the skin tone. I wanted an easy to apply pack, ideal for summers, that calms and cools the skin. This does just that and I am totally repurchasing this.
2053total visits,1visits today